Friday, February 28, 2014

OOTD

Hello there!


So recently I bought a new skater skirt, which is a high-waisted, flared, mini skirt, unbearably adorable while still being free. I usually get really excited when I buy new things and wear them quite a bit, all at once. But I've only worn this beauty a few times so far and it's not because I don't like it, I searched for the longest time to find this gem but I'm having trouble trying to match it with tops and things... But here's the outfit I made from it the other day...




Top: Wet Seal- $18
Skirt: Bethany Mota Collection at Aeropostale- $24
Cardigan: Aeropostale- no longer available
Flip Flops: Roxy- no longer available

I ended up pulling the skirt a bit higher but I've had this top for awhile now and wear it all the time, I really love loose, nice looking tank tops for a good outfit in a state with bipolar weather, though I feel like everyone says their weather is bipolar.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment