Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring Wishlist

Hellooooo there!

Today I wanted to write about my Spring wishlist, I know it's not Spring yet but these 80 degree California days would have me thinking otherwise. I haven't been shopping at all in the last couple of months so it's getting pretty long but I always love writing about it, not sure why...

Denim Shorts


California is heating up again with a few 80 degree days, a little crazy to think it's still winter but I have to start thinking about summer clothes. I had a pair, the same ones for 5 years and last year they finally ripped. So I finally have an excuse to go buy new ones, always a fun time. I am just a slight Pinterest addict and have found so many adorable outfits with denim shorts. 

Aviators have a time and place and this would happen to be one of them

Sweaters get warm in shorts weather but if you're comfortable...

Perfect beach outfit, non-restrictive to climb around the rocks and unbearably adorable! Love lace

Big, loose cardigans

I'm dying for some long, open front cardigans, varying in color, they are perfect for a weather that varies 30 degrees in a matter of hours and with the right colors accessorize flawlessly. 


This is a staple outfit in CA, don't know if I would've chosen ripped shorts but I love the way this otherwise simple outfit was accessorized 

More of a fall outfit but just wanted to show the lovely loose tank and cardigan combo

Skirts

If you look through my New Years Resolutions here the very first one was to dress nicer so I really need to get on that and start buying more nice clothing to fulfill this resolution. However last month I tracked down what may have been the last small black skater skirt in the Bethany Mota collection from Aeropostale which was on my last wishlist post here.


So fancy, would wear this any day, especially with the skirt's subtle sparkles

Again a very fancy pairing but I think this one is even more formal

Far more casual than the last two but definitely still very nice looking and varying fit between loose and tight

Crop tops can be controversial but I love when they are used like this, accomplishing purpose without being too showy, but that's more of personal preference

Dresses

I do love my skirts but why limit nice dressing to new skirts when there are dresses as well? While skirts can be dressier than dresses and dresses more casual than skirts as an extremely general idea I've always viewed dresses as more formal/nice/dressy (dresses are dressy?!? *gasp*) than skirts but I could be wrong


Loving springs floral pattern, all so lovely

More formal example of the floral trend, don't know if I could pull off the heels but I'd definitely try!

I believe I posted this for a fall post but I still think the fit and flare dresses are adorable I would just look for different colors and possibly shorter sleeves

Anyways that's what I've been looking for recently and hopefully I actually start fulfilling this resolution even though I've taken 2 months to do it... ;)

Comment below: what's on your Spring wishlist?

Have a Wonderfully Fashionable Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment