Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Beauty Wishlist

Hello there!

I know, I know, it was just Christmas and I just got a ton of gifts but yes, I still have a wishlist. I'm not in any way ungrateful or anything but there are some products I've just fallen in love with and will continue to search for. 

Black Skater Skirt

Aeropostale Bethany Mota collection- solid skater skirt in black- size xsmall- $24

One of my resolutions this year was to dress nicer, which I love doing, but I find matching my current skirts a bit difficult so I'm on the hunt for a good solid black skater skirt like the (sold out) one above at Aeropostale

Nars Tinted Moisturizer



Just used a sample of this and fell in love (review here) but hoping to splurge on a bottle of this beautiful product soon...

Benefit Gimme Brow



I've never done my brows but decided to start trying and I've heard this product is highly recommended, have you tried it? (If you have I would really appreciate a comment!)

Makeup Organizing Drawers

Office organizer = makeup organizer

While I love the bag I keep everything in now, I'd like to make it a bit more accessible and decided on the addition of some makeup drawers for my bathroom. I fell in love with this idea from Pinterest, I think it looks nicer and a bit more organized than normal plastic ones though my makeup collection is far different from the one pictured :)

This Floral Duvet Cover


I adore Zoe's room design in this picture and I love matching my room with the seasons, mostly for Christmas, but this year I want to brighten it up for Spring. And although it won't be here for a couple months I have to start early to track down a spare set of these Primark sheets sold last year that I'm dying for

Anyways, just thought I'd share some ideas out there about what I've got my eye on at the moment and collect my ideas, hope you enjoyed!

Comment below what's on your wishlist at the moment!

Have a Wonderfully Beautiful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment