Friday, January 3, 2014

Review: Essie's Bikini So Teeny Nail Polish

Hello there!

I've recently fell in love with Essie and all of their beautiful polishes. I am absolutely horrible at painting my own nails so in the past I've always gone to a nail salon or not at all but I am determined to finally figure it out myself so I've gone of and bought 6 Essie polishes to start my collection and I started with Bikini So Teeny


This is a beautiful color that I've likened most to periwinkle with more blue than purple and very, very small pieces of glitter that create a subtle shine and sparkle.

Essie is probably my favorite brand because it goes on fairly easily and lasts awhile when used with good base and top coats. It did chip a few times while I had it on (which I did for a week) but it was really easy to paint over them without seeing any lines after.

I've used China Glaze and OPI before and Essie is thus far my absolute favorite!

My collection thus far

I'm excited to try all of these new colors, I LOVE ESSIE

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment