Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reflection on 2013/Photo Summary

Hello there!

Looking back at what has happened so far looks bleak and hopeless but I realize that I've learned so much from a not-so-great year. 

First of all I've learned how to blog, well kind of. It's been an amazing experience and I'm so thankful for all the success I've found thus far. And I want to say a HUGE thank you because For the Love just reached 200 followers on Bloglovin which is small compared to some but honestly makes me really really happy and I'd like to thank every single person who's followed, read a post, left a comment, I appreciate it immensely. 

I've learned a lot small things like how to do my hair better and loads about makeup (mostly due to blogging). How to be a better student and to be a kinder person. Realized how close I am to adulthood and how much I still have left to learn. 


I've begun to find myself a lot more, no matter how cliche that sounds. I think caring less about what everyone else thinks has helped me figure out what interests me and figure out more about myself and the world in general. I've figured out more about my personality, my goals, my opinions, things that have taken others so much longer to find. However, in all of this I believe I've had very little impact on the world and done very little to do this in the future. I've wasted quite a bit of time and hope to avoid this in the promising year to come.

I realize I've changed a lot more than I have in years past and I think even if my experiences weren't that great and I would change it if I could, I can't let myself head down a path of regret. The energy wasted on regret will only take away from the focus needed to improve the future, which is all I care about now. I can only hope for better and work as hard as possible to make this a reality.




In all of this sadness I have still found a few moments of happiness and I think pictures can tell so much more than I could ever express in words...

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" -JK Rowling


















I hope you've enjoyed my photo summary of all the good times in 2013!
Here's to a wonderful new year!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment