Monday, January 6, 2014

Review: Nars Tinted Moisturizer

Hello there!

As I was walking through Nordstrom the other day I noticed samples for one of the most sought after makeup products: the Nars Tinted Moisturizer, I've never tried it and always wondered what all the hype was about so I quickly guessed my color as I was running out the door. I got it in Groenland: a light medium with a neutral pink to peach undertone. I love when skin products make separate products for color and undertone as I find matching my undertone to be difficult at times. 

After wearing it the other day I see why everyone loves this product so much. It feels very light on the skin and has a very creamy somewhat thick consistency. My color matched flawlessly and it blends easily and quickly something I greatly appreciate as it seems like I'm always on the go. 

Without any other makeup

 Just looking at my acne spots, the product covered as well as my full coverage foundation. However, it didn't cover my under-eye circles as much as I would've liked, something easily fixed with a touch of concealer but a good thing to keep in mind.

Absolutely terrible at taking selfies...

This product is definitely one of my new favorites and already on my wishlist though at the steep price of $42 per 1.9 oz, it may be awhile before I can get myself some. 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment