Saturday, October 26, 2013

Blondie!!!

Hello there!

So I got an extremely long overdue haircut today and decided:
1) To dye my ends blonde and blonder in an ombre fashion and
2) To let my annoying bangs grow out

 
Me bleaching the absolute CRAP out of my hair...
 
My sister getting a nice red color with our two amazing hair stylists
They seriously took 4.5 hours to work on my crazy hair
 
Before and After!
Don't know why the 2nd looks so blurry but yes, officially a blonde (well partly)
 
I have 3 tones in my hair but in a few weeks I think I want to go in and ask for lighter ends, which the bleach was sitting on my hair for absolutely ever today so I don't think there's anything they could have done to make it any better since it's my first time. However, though it's not as blonde as I would have wanted I am completely infatuated with the blonde coloring and hope everyone else loves it!
 
What do you think of the blonde, too much or not enough? I would really appreciate any comments and what are thinking of the ombre craze taking over? Leave your thoughts in the comments!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment