Sunday, October 20, 2013

Inspirational Sunday/New Title

Hello there!

I've changed my title several times since I started this blog but I've finally found one that I love... the current one: For the Love.

It was inspired by Hunter Hayes Youtube series: For the Love of Music. I love it because he's found something that he's so passionate about and he gets to live it everyday and shows the world the love he has for music. And I think that's the point of my blog: to write, because I love to write, about music every once in awhile but mostly beauty things, 2 amazing things I've fallen in love with in the past couple years. And I don't want to write for a paycheck or for more followers or anything, I want to write because I love it. So hence the title... For the Love


For me at least, finding something that I love to do and making a career out of it is my top priority. Being stuck in a job I dread going to is one of my very worst fears. So right now I'm focusing on that, just finding all of the things in this wonderful world that I love to do and doing them as much as I can, and it's probably one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I know this was a short one but I hope it had some inspiration in it.

What do you love to do? Leave your favorite things in the comments below!

Have a wonderfully inspiring day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment