Monday, October 28, 2013

Piercings... ???

Hello there!
 
So in the past few weeks I've been thinking about getting a new piercing... as you can probably tell... by the title. I have my ears pierced in the normal spot but I keep wavering between getting a new piercing and not. If I do decide to get 1 I either like...
 
Upper Ear
like Hayden Panettiere here
 
Nose
like Miley Cyrus
 
or Belly Button
If I could ever achieve this tummy, I would feel invincible
 
 
If I ever got one, I would probably wear the smallest diamond looking stud I could find, pretty much like the ones I have pictured, I've never liked the open ring look in these spots. But I keep changing my mind on whether or not to get one, I know they'd be a bit painful but I think It'd be interesting.  
 
What do you think of these alternative piercings? Do you have any piercings? Leave them in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment