Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday Wishlist- Fall Fashion

Hello there!
 
So last week I wrote a post on Fall Fashion Trends and I could not stop raving about how much I loved all of those amazing trends so I thought this lovely Wednesday I would point out 5 specific items I've had my eye on lately. And by have my eye on I mean constantly obsessing over and thinking about everyday. So... here we go!
 
 
1. A Dressy Sweater
 
 
 
So if you know me, you know that I love sweaters, absolutely adore them. They're comfy, adorable, easy to match, and just all together wonderful.  I have a few but I would really like a new one that is fancier than my current simple ones. I love the patterns and stripes on this one and I don't think I've even seen so many different patterns match together so perfectly.

 
2. Cat Sweater!
 
 
 
 
If you know me, you also know that I love cats. I love dogs too but it's just not the same as cats and I currently feel a need to own something as completely wonderful and amazing as this sweater. I will definitely be on the lookout for this the next time I get to go shopping. Though I hope everyone I know will prepare themselves because I find a good cat sweater I will ALWAYS be wearing it :)
 
 
3. Fit and Flare Fall Colored Dress
 
 
Although I really love this dress, I wouldn't discriminate if I found another one similar this that I love. None of my dresses have this type of fit, where the top fits a bit tighter and slightly flares around the waist and I would absolutely love to own one, especially this beautifully burgundy one with a perfect length and neckline, maybe I'll have to hunt the internet for this one...
 
 
4. Flowy tanks and Open Front Cardigans
 
 
As I have said (and complained about, sorry) many times before, my current weather ranges from about 50 degrees in the morning to 90 in the afternoon so right now the absolute perfect outfit would be jeans with a dressy tank top and an open front cardigan (by which I mean no buttons), neither of which I own.
 
 
5. Dark Brown Riding Boots
 
 
I currently own 1 pair of brown riding boots but I've started noticing they have a very orange undertone, they bunch up quite a bit, and the toes are a bit pointy for my taste so now I (of course) really want a new pair. I'm really in love with this darker color and the different look, somewhat like these ones at Reflection, a bit more reasonably priced than normal places, though I do wish I could find some even darker like the ones I have pictured.
 
Anyways, those are the beautiful pieces I've been obsessing over loving recently and I'm ridiculously excited to start shopping for my fall closet, which I am much in need of. What are you looking for this fall? Let me know in the comments below (I can rhyme!). Gosh I entertain myself...
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment