Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Trends!

 
Hello there!
 
So I've noticed a few fashion trends this fall that I am absolutely loving and thought it'd be fun to talk about them today. I'm finding most of these off of Pinterest because although I would love to go out and show you these awesome things myself, I do not have the money. But I love Pinterest because I can see what not just the people I'm around but people all over the country are loving and I think that's wonderful. So to start...
 
Burgundy
 



 
 
I have noticed this color is popular everywhere, with skirts, dresses, shirts, jeans, shoes, nail polish, hair colors, seriously everywhere. I'm even sitting under a burgundy blanket at the moment and I'm absolutely loving the color. I think if this fall has a specific color it's this one. I think it's the perfect color with a beautiful darkness to it to welcome in the new weather and it's hard to complain when the color matches so easily and looks great on so many people. I'm just waiting to go out and add some burgundy to my closet!
 
Sweaters and Boots

 
 
 

 
 
 
Sometimes together, sometimes apart, I have always and probably will always love these 2. With so many different variations of them all it is so much fun to find and wear these it honestly made me burst with excitement at the start of fall. Here in California were still seeing 90 degree days... I'm not kidding. But every 65 degree day that comes (we've had 1 so far) I honestly glow with pre-sweater/boot excitement. I think the two are ridiculously comfortable, warm, and adorable and it's my absolute favorite fashion of the year!
 
Beanies and Scarves

 
 


 
There are a few accessorizing the outfits above and a few more down here but in fall's past I've never been into them but this fall I've completely changed my mind and I think everyone else is too. I just bought 2 Neff beanies and I've got my eye on the more crochet frost ones above and I'm excited for the cold weather when I can actually wear them. I also just invested a few into a beautiful blue scarf but I think I need a few more this year, its such an adorable way to add to a more simple outfit, which I tend to have, but you will definitely see me in more of these 2 adorable trends this year.
 
Well these are just some amazing trends I've noticed so far, can you tell I love the cold weather and it's fashion yet? :) I'll probably be posting more LOTD and OOTD's when the cold weather finally comes because I tend to love this fashion and have way more cold clothes.
 
Have you noticed any other trends this fall? Leave them in the comments!

Have a wonderful day!
Mia B <3
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment