Thursday, October 24, 2013

Things to Smile About :)

Hello there!
 
So today has been one of those days. And this week has been one of those weeks. One of them where literally nothing goes right and I just want to punch something but rather than complain to you all about my problems I want to smile, at least for awhile so here are some things that I think are worth smiling about... :)
 
1. Cats, dogs, pets!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

I don't know about you but after a long day I really look forward to coming home and snuggling with one of my amazing pets that I've had over the years which I've quite a few, around 15 I think, and I will never regret growing up with so many furry friends.
 
2. Traveling
 
 
(Hollywood sign)
 
 
 
 
Again just guessing here but I know so many people love traveling and it's one of my absolute favorite things to do in life and I'm (or I try to be) one of those people who can find beauty everywhere I go. I literally have about 3 thousand pictures from travelling. I love exploring new places and finding new experiences as often as I can so looking back at all of these experiences gives me a huge smile.
 
3. Music!
 
 
I know music isn't everybody's shining light but it is and pretty much always has been mine. I'll forever be grateful for the gift of music and how much it's given me, all of the times it's picked me up and pushed me through when I thought I'd never see the end. But for whatever type of art you love, I hope it makes you smile even in the darkest of times.
 
4. The Little Moments
 
 
We all ignore the little moments, don't even try to deny it. It's impossible not to and sometimes we have to step back and enjoy moments no matter how small they are. I know not everyone can have views like the one I got to experience above but find your own  amazing views and happiness. I know this moment was pretty normal, just eating some sushi in Palm Springs, CA but for some reason I just got really infatuated with the moment and I remember really appreciating life at that one moment, not because it was anything special I just enjoyed this one small moment immensely and I couldn't stop smiling.
 
 
To sum it all up, I think this quote is very nice and sweet, I really agree with it. If we depended on everyone else for happiness the world would be a dreary place.
 
Anyways, I hope this made you smile, at least once, maybe. But yeah! I took all of the pictures (except the last quote one) myself all on various iPhones proving that we can make our own happiness, I think :)
 
What makes you smile? Leave them in the comments below and leave a comment if you would like to see a Things to Smile About part 2!
 
Have a Wonderfully Happy day!
Mia B <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment