Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sick Day :(

Hello there!

I know I have been absent for the past few weeks and I'm very sorry. Things got very, very busy for a bit and I ran out of time even after losing most of my sleep. Anyways, I got out of the blogging mode but now I am back! I stayed home from school today sick and have found myself with far too much time so I thought I'd officially end my break :)

I'm sick simply due to exhaustion which I knew was coming. I'm an internet kid, what can I say? With working out, homework, school, and music taking up all of my normal time after school I usually spend a lot of the time I should be sleeping on the internet which I absolutely love but I still have to wake up at 6 every morning for school. I have no problem losing this sleep, I love the productivity but my body fights back after awhile and I end up home sick every once in awhile, out of exhaustion but I really don't mind. I'll be back to normal soon, blogging everyday soon, and ignoring normal sleep schedules :)



How is everyone doing? Are there any other internet kids out there? I'd love to hear about you in the comments!

Have a wonderful day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment