Sunday, August 25, 2013

Inspirational Sunday #3!

Hello there!
I'm so incredibly sorry I've been so absent. I've had an insane couple of days but I am back and right on time for my favorite thing ever... INSPIRATIONAL SUNDAY!!! :)
 
So this week I thought we would talk about stress because I am a very stressed person but I work extremely hard to try and be the complete opposite and keep myself busy but relaxed. And this whole topic is so vast that I'm going to split it up into 2 inspirational Sundays dedicated to dealing with stress and this week is the more negative side of it.
 
So much happens in my days: family, friends, siblings, school, blah, blah, blah...
It's annoying I know and so many crazy things happen with crazy dramatic people that somehow something in my life is constantly causing me stress. And I absolutely hate it. But I love finding quotes that deal with this kind of thing because they lead me to more positive thinking (which I really like to have) and make me a nicer person to be around in general.

So I particularly like this one because no matter what I always come across some (not to be offensive or anything but) stupid people and for some reason they always want to argue something. It's usually something stupid that shouldn't even be an argument and sometimes I need to remember this quote because they always come up with some backwards thinking that doesn't make sense but they are convinced it proves their point and there's just no arguing with stupid people, period.
 
 
I particularly like this one because with all the hate and judgment we receive throughout the day we have to remember to stay positive. I read something once that pretty much said that if you did nothing else in the world at least you were kind and being kind is a wonderful legacy to leave behind. I love this and try to be as kind as I can in my daily life. I try to see other people's points of view and remember that not everyone is me. We all have different circumstances and we shouldn't be judged. And we certainly shouldn't insult others. The only time I would ever point something out is if it was unhealthy for that person. Just remember that other people insulting or judging just means that they're insecure about something and hope that you never get as low as them.
 
 
This is a wonderful thing because people, as a race, are so constantly worried about everything in their lives. Whether it be school or work or family or anything there are some things out of our hands. This is really sad and annoying but true. We can't control everything, there are actually many things that we have absolutely no control over and we just need to let go of those things. It will all take it's course and you'll eventually see the outcome and adjust your life to it but in the meantime worrying and waiting for something to happen is not going to help you.
 
 
And finally, my favorite, from the wonderful Walt Disney himself, is this quote that I feel best helps me control my stress. I always try hard at the things that I do and yet, I still find something to be stressed about. However, this is incredibly stupid because I have tried my best and what happens will happen. This one compliments the last one very well because both are just about letting the stress go. But this one is more about things you can control but when it comes down to it if you did do what you were supposed to then there is absolutely no reason to worry. Life will take it's course and something good could happen and something bad could happen but worrying about the outcome won't make anything any better.
 
So I hope you enjoyed this week's INSPIRATIONAL SUNDAY. I know I did as I always do.
 
Have a wonderfully stress-free day!
Mia B <3


No comments:

Post a Comment