Friday, August 30, 2013

Technology Wishlist

1. THE NEW IPHONE


I am INCREDIBLY excited for the new iPhone. I broke mine a couple months ago, it slipped out of my shorts and long story short the Apple guy told me I had water damage with a $200 fix, much to my dismay. My contract was up so I figured I'd just buy a new one. But I didn't have a handy $200 to get myself an iPhone 5 back then. I finally figured out to sell my old iPhones, a 4 and 4S to uSell and it took awhile but my checks equaling $200 exactly should come around next Wednesday and I am internally screaming.

There's a rumor going around that the new phone is getting announced on the 10th and starts selling on the 20th, so on the 20th you will find me in the line at Verizon waiting to buy my new phone.

The rumors for the new features are mostly general things like better battery and  but I am most excited about the fact that it supossedly has a better camera. Not as good as the Nokia Lumia 1020 that I've seen all over TV (which btw I absolutely love and would love to have on  the iPhone) but better than the iPhone 5's. This one is supposed to be 13 MP, and to get an idea of what that's like, the really nice camera in my #2 is 18 MP, like most pro cameras are.

I am an internet kid, if that wasn't clear by the fact that I write to people on the internet, I really like talking to people on the internet. In short, I NEED my social media. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Vine, Bloglovin, and I consider this part of my Social Media too, they're all a large part of my life. So when I do have my phone I'm on it a lot(although I still know how to put down the phone and live), my phone is my child and I am bursting to have a new one in my hands.

2. Canon Rebel T5i

I've always loved taking pictures with my iPhone and I used to want a small digital camera, a normal nice one but ever since I've fallen in love with Youtube I've realized I REALLY want a nice DSLR camera and I'm loving Canon's EOS cameras. Most of them are above $1K but I like this Rebel T5i is $900 on the Canon site and less on Amazon and I think I'm hooked.

I literally have about 2500 pictures on my laptop from my iPhone alone just capturing fun moments in my life, people I genuinely care about, and the wonderful beauty of the world. I don't know if I will ever be able to afford this, $900 is quite a lot to say the least but I do really love this camera and would love to have it.

3. MacBook Pro


Yes, I did have to do a picture with a cat in it. But anyways, I'm writing my posts off of a Toshiba Satellite L505, a 5 year old laptop. Which usually shouldn't be old but my laptop gets well used. Everyday, all of the time, I like my internet time. Don't think that I just sit here doing nothing all day, I try to leave and be active all the time. However, in my free time I love to go on my laptop. But sadly this machine is slowly breaking down. It glitches all of the time, randomly going to sleep or freezes or loads slow as a slug. It's seen me through high school and now I'm just starting to look at new ones and the MacBook Pro is the one.

I get a student discount so the smallest one would be $1,000 or $1,100 I believe but my current laptop is a 15 inch so I really want the 15 inch which would be $16 or 1700. Just a lot of money in general. I would love to have such an amazing thing but again it's just a dream. Probably won't ever be able to afford such an amazing product but a girl can dream!!!

I'm definitely buying the new iPhone when it comes out but my chances of being able to afford the camera or laptop are slim. Only in my dreams...

I really love technology so I loved writing about it. Are there any other internet lovers out there? If so, do you have any technology on your wishlist or do you have something you can't live without? Please leave them in the comments below.

Have a wonderful day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment