Friday, August 2, 2013

Morning Playlist

Hey there! So I'm one of those people who has to constantly listen to music all day, every day. In the car, working out (of course), in the shower, while on the internet, but one of my favorite times to listen to music is in the morning while I'm getting ready. So today I thought I'd share all the music I love to listen to early in the morning. Here's my morning playlist:


I've never been a fan of Cody Simpson before in my life but his new album Surfer's Paradise is actually pretty good. It's all the normal pop sound but the songs are pretty well written, catchy and most are upbeat and nice to listen to especially in the morning when I'm trying to force myself to get energized.



My favorite's off the album are:
  • Pretty Brown Eyes
  • Love (feat. Ziggy Marley)
  • Imma Be Cool (basically my life)
  • La Da Dee
  • Summertime of our Lives
  • No Ceiling

I do realize it's almost the whole album but I've pretty much been listening to those every morning lately...

In newer music I've also been loving
  • Brave by Sara Bareilles
  • It's Time by Imagine Dragons
  • Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
  • Slow Down by Selena Gomez
  • Cruise by Florida Georgia Line (oldish, I know)
And I also love Hunter Hayes and his new CD just came out last month I believe so I've been addicted to
  • Better Than This
  • A Thing About You
  • Light Me Up
  • In A Song
  • I Want Crazy

It's country so I don't know how many people actually listen to country like me but his songs are so amazing and feel good. Like if someone (especially him) sang these to me, I'd be in love...

I realize that's only 14 songs but that's a good 40 minutes worth which is about the longest I ever spend in the morning. But those are also just my current loves in the music world, there's always older music. But I listen to so much older music that it would take a very long time to describe all of that.

If you have any suggestions for other songs you like to listen to in the morning or at any time of day really, feel free to comment! :)

Have a wonderfully adventurous day!
Love, Mia B.

No comments:

Post a Comment