Monday, March 17, 2014

Review: John Frieda Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello there!

So I have brown to blonde ombre hair and for months I ignored the blonde and used regular shampoo and conditioner but I recently decided to start caring about my poor blonde ends and got the John Frieda everlasting blonde color preserving shampoo and conditioner and thought I would review it today



I've been washing with these (every 1-2 days) for the past 2 weeks and the first thing I noticed about these is the silky smooth feeling they both give while in the shower, I love it so much. The shampoo is clear, the conditioner white. The formula is slightly more liquid than most hair products I've used but so far I'm in love! 

I've gone 6 weeks without a trim and while I use moisturizer, my ends were starting to get pretty bad. But these were obviously made for hair with bleach damage and there's a noticeable difference in the smoothness of my ends. Nothing could bring them back completely but these definitely helped. 

I had been washing my hair with normal shampoo for a month after my last color before using these products so I don't think there was any way they could have revived my color and it was already slightly faded beforehand so I'm not sure what the effectiveness as far as color preserving is but I'm excited to find out after my next color. 

In summary, these aren't miracle workers but they definitely helped my bleached hair and were completely worth the buy!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my review on these products. What's your experience with color treated hair? I'd love to talk in the comments below!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment