Wednesday, March 12, 2014

OOTD: Floral Skirt!

Hello there!

So in the spirit of my resolution to dress nicer (post here), I have begun wearing skirts more and here is one of the outfits I made out of one of my 4 year old short skirts for school the other day. 


(I should really figure out a better photography situation...)

Jacket: American Eagle Denim Vested Jacket $70
Shirt: Wet Seal V-neck Long Sleeve $11
Skirt: Forever 21 Green Floral Skirt no longer sold
Shoes: Aeropostale Navy Blue Flip Flops no longer sold

This was a fairly simple outfit but still nice enough looking and worked perfectly for the insanely-warm-for-winter days here in California. I love this springs extreme floral trend and I'm really enjoying wearing skirts lately. I rarely wear my denim jacket (highly opposed to denim+denim) but was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looked with the skirt.

So comment below... how are you? How's your day? Just because :)

Have an Absolutely Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment