Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Break Wishlist

Hello there!

My spring break starts tomorrow and I am bursting with excitement. I happen to be lucky enough to live near the ocean and plan to spend a majority of my time relaxing at the beach. But before I do I have a couple of things I need

Swimsuit


I had my eye on this beauty all week and finally just bought it right at the end of Victoria Secret's sale for $30 swimsuits so it was on my wishlist when I started writing this but now I'm just wishing it will get here soon! I love the bandeau style for tanning and just because it's adorable, I originally wanted another color but these are so popular several were on back order. But I'm still really happy with this one :)

Books



I read a lot of books. I love to read, love stories, they just make me happy. But it's always so much easier for me to read e-books and now I actually have to go out and buy some paperbacks to take to the beach because I am terrified of breaking my iPad. I'm currently about to finish Divergent (movie out Friday!!!) so I'll probably get the sequel Insurgent if I can find it in paperback...


Tank tops



Brandy ♥ Melville | Sadie Moon Tank - Graphics
Bethany Mota collection


Burnout Racerback Tank - Aeropostale


1. $17 

2. $20
3. $22
4. $10

There's nothing better for sweltering sun than a nice, cool tank top and this year I plan to go crazy with them. The first two are both Brandy Melville, I love the crop style of the first one and the cool moon graphics on the second. 

The third is more fancy but sheer and would look amazing at the beach or out to a nice dinner (if paired right), I love the versatility. 

The fourth is really just a simple, somewhat loose white tank top, this goes perfect with a colorful and/or patterned swimsuit or bandeau. Sometimes simplicity is key.

Anyways, those are some of the things I am/was lusting over for my highly anticipated Spring Break. The list is short and simple but for me that's the point of the break, a time to destress from school and life and all that fun stuff

Leave me a comment below... how's the weather?
That's all, just wondering

Have a Wonderfully Relaxing Day!
Mia B <3



No comments:

Post a Comment