Sunday, March 30, 2014

Little Reasons to Smile :)

Hello there! 

I haven't done a lifestyle post in months so I thought I would today. I've realized throughout life that big moments don't always come, sometimes we need to be content with all of the little ones and learn to smile while they're here. So here are some of the little reasons I smile :)


I really love sushi and having it in general just makes me very happy


I try to be a very optimistic person so any positive thinking always makes me happy and upbeat


I am a candy addict, it's a little bit of a problem but sour candy is probably my favorite


I really don't like sleep because I feel like I'm wasting time. Weird, I know. But when I wake up early feeling well rested I love the feeling of having extra time to do things and be productive. 


All last year I went through cycles of doing well on my routine then quitting and starting again but this year, all year, I've been doing really well and actually sticking to a very healthy lifestyle so I'm quite happy about that.


My cats are my life, I have about 500 pictures of my 2 loves and when they actually want to cuddle with me it makes me so happy. 

I've now read all of his books and while I usually stick to fantasy series, his young adult realistic fiction books were all amazing and I would gladly read them all again. (post on them on my second blog here)


I love the feeling of wearing dresses and floral ones are definitely my favorite and the most abundant in my closet. Dressing nice always makes me smile!


I have an obsession with fuzzy socks, literally my aunt got me some for Christmas and I was jumping up and down excited, they are perfect for cold days *gets up to put on fuzzy socks*


They're my favorite snack but I rarely buy them because I will eat them all and a few is fine but eating so many aren't too healthy so it's more of a treat food for me 


Sweaters are my favorite fashion of the year, every fall I get really excited to start wearing them again because they are fashionable and comfy. Its like an adorable clothing inception. 


If I had an inspirational word for my life it would, without a doubt, be dream. I have huge terrifying dreams and everyday I remind myself of how amazing they're going to be. 

(got the idea from another blogger though I don't remember who! Sorry... and all pictures are from http://littlereasonstosmile.me/)

So there's all of my little reasons to be happy and smile in no particular order, there are a million more so if you liked this post let me know and I'll do more :)

Comment below some of the little things that make you smile! I'd love to read

Have a Bright and Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3



1 comment: