Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Favorites

Hello there!

I haven't done a favorites post for a few months so this will just be a favorites post for the past three months or so but that's still good right? Okay here we go...

Makeup: Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara


I used to be in love with the original formula but I've recently been using the flared version everyday and love it (Review of both here). Though it's not a dramatic mascara I like the subtle volume. 

Skin: Proactiv +



This is my savior of skincare, after years of acne this miracle has saved my skin and I just want to cherish how amazing and wonderful this was for me (Review here). I've been using that everyday and am really excited to order more and get new free gifts!

Nail color: White

I'm not sure why but white has always been my go-to nail color, its so easy and simple and matches everything that I continue to wear it all the time. I'm wearing it now but I think I need to go get some new colors soon ;)  (Post on that here). 

Hair: Ponytails



They have become my best friend this month because I've been working out twice a day and have been far too tired after all of that work to even try with my hair so ponytails, high and low, have been the perfect lazy hairstyle. 

Fashion trend: Cardigans

I've probably worn these 70% of this month because they're so warm in the morning then can be rolled up or taken off without much struggle when it starts warming up in the afternoon. 

Drink: Starbucks Passion Tea



Starbucks had a deal this month that if you bought a morning coffee, you got a free tea in the afternoon so of course I had to take advantage of it and I discovered how amazing the Shaken Iced Passion Tea is, sweetened of course. It doesn't have any caffeine but it's the perfect low calorie (60-ish) delicious cold drink (and only $2!).

Book: Divergent


I read a lot this month, probably about 6 or 7 books, all were of the fantasy/dystopian genre and I enjoyed most of them but none of them were as good as Divergent. It had similar themes to The Hunger Games but the worlds were so distinctly different that I was never bored or thought it was a copy. Highly recommend it to anyone who enjoyed THG. 

TV Show: Teen Wolf



The finale was last Monday and I was literally sitting on the floor a few feet in front of my TV on edge for the last 15 minutes. I watched the first seasons on Netflix and have been enraptured in it ever since. I don't get excited about many shows, I watch most a week or more after they come on but Teen Wolf was good.

Music: The Vamps

They're a newer british boyband, I can only get to 3 of their songs on Youtube (CD is only out in Britain) but I really enjoy the upbeat pop songs so I've been listening to these three songs a lot for the past couple of weeks. 





Anyways, that's what I've been enjoying on this rather boring month. Here's to an amazing April! Sorry this was up so late, scheduling doesn't like me!And this was my 100th post which I think is pretty exciting...

Comment below what were some of your March favorites?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment