Sunday, April 20, 2014

Camping Pictures

Hello there!

During spring break I decided to go camping with some friends at this place called San Elijo State Beach. I really really love camping and I had lots of fun. The site was stunningly beautiful and I attempted to capture some of that beauty and decided to share just a few of them today, hope you enjoy!


I tried to get some sunset shots and even though there were clouds in the way, I think they still turned out alright...




This was taken as a panoramic of the sunset


Then walked around the next morning and found some pretty beautiful sites like this flower, which I loved the double tones in, some rocks and shells





And a shot of the last goodbye, with these awesome vintage looking stairs. Didn't want to bore anyone with the hundreds of pictures I took but I hope you enjoyed some of my favorites, I really enjoyed editing them and getting different looks out of the same pictures, professional picture editors astound me :)

Anyways, what's your favorite type of vacation: camping, beach, city... ? Tell me in the comments below!

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

(PS: Happy Easter! If you celebrate it, if you don't: happy random Sunday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment