Tuesday, April 22, 2014

OOTD- Is It Even Spring?

Hello there!

So I live in Southern California, supposedly a year round sunny place but recently it has been cloudy and cold and depressing and I'm really not convinced that it's Spring. But I get to wear my sweaters so at least I have that... The other night I went out to dinner with family and here's what I wore


Sweater: American Eagle no longer available
Jeans: American Eagle High Rise Skinny Jeans $35
Shoes: TOMS Natural Crochet $60
Scarf: Forever 21 Black Infiniti no longer available

I love this sweater so much, it's really loose and can be used for an off the shoulder look. The heathered look look makes it a perfect match for black, white, and silver accessories or even a pop of color like red which I've done before. When wearing something as loose as this sweater I greatly prefer skinny jeans, though these are a little big on me, the high rise makes the sweater look even better. I thought this outfit was a little plain so I added the lace Toms to add a texture to the outfit and think it ended up nicely put together. 


I almost never leave my hair down with an infinity scarf because I feel like it crowds out my neck, I did a high ponytail but I think a messy bun would have looked even better with the looseness of the top half of the outfit. I didn't want to wear a necklace with the big-ish scarf but opted for some small simple silver snowflake (say that 5 times fast) earrings which I always love wearing when I put my hair up. :)

Anyways, that's my 'why is it so cold, this is Spring in Southern California' outfit for the night. What's Spring/Fall like in your area? Tell me in the comments below!

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment