Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

Hello there!

I received a sample of charcoal cleanser from Biore in a copy of Seventeen magazine and it has been sitting under my sink for ages, I finally got around to trying it and really enjoyed it.



It was hard to capture this practically clear cleanser in the picture but it does have a grey twinge to it with dark particles in it. I noticed a definite smoothness to the cleanser and to my face after washing it off. I was skeptical of the charcoal but my skin felt really clean and even now, with my skin all nice and dry, it feels ridiculously smooth. 

I ran out of Proactiv last week and my skin's started breaking out already so I cannot simply switch to this wash but I'm considering buying a full size of it and use it along with my Proactiv to get this amazing smooth feeling all of the time. I would highly recommend it, I think it would work nicely for almost any skin type and most would enjoy it.

Anyways, I loved finding such a nice new product and hope you enjoyed reading my review!

What's your favorite facial cleanser? Tell me in the comments below

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment