Thursday, April 17, 2014

Springtime Haul - Beauty and Accessories

Hello there!

So I went on a rather large shopping trip last weekend and decided to do a haul post because I am insanely excited about all of it. I did the clothes in a post here and now here are all of the beauty-related items and accessories and things :)

Pink


VS recently started selling small versions of their wonderful body mists, I've only ever gotten two. Their scents are just as good as Bath and Body Works, I love them both but I think B&BW has more sales so I tend to take advantage of those. Warm and Cozy was definitely my favorite scent. I couldn't tell you what it smells like but it does remind me of cuddling up in a mound of blankets with hot cocoa.. :)

Sephora


This has been on my wishlist for the absolute longest time, I've heard of so many people saying this is their staple base product and it'll probably be mine especially coming into warmer times (doubles as a sunscreen). I've loved it since I tried a Nordstrom sample, it gives the perfect amount of coverage in next to no time and I can't feel if I'm wearing it at all. 

Target


Mint Candy Apple has to be the most talked about Essie shade and for good reason. It looks so amazing on absolutely everybody and perfectly embodies the Spring pastel spirit. I'm really excited to finally have it and wear it all the time, EXCITEMENT


My old iPad case fell apart, literally ripped to shreds by use and time though it was rather cheap so I bought a new one. This is a far sturdier case and much easier to use than any I've ever had. Only $20 on clearance which for me is exciting

Charming Charlie


And now, what has to be my all time favorite piece of jewelry, literally ever, is this cat watch. ITS A WATCH WITH CAT EARS AND EYES AND NOSE AND MOUTH, HOW COULD ANYONE NOT FALL IN LOVE? I never wear watches but I swear I'm going to wear this so often I won't even notice it's there. It's a cat... watch! This is still blowing my mind.

Claire's



I got these 2 for $8, the charms are pretty small (my camera did not like trying to capture these) but I am a very small-jewelry person. I love necklaces like these because I love the way I can show so much of my personality while adding something to an outfit.


I saw these music earrings (well my mom did) and freaked out, just a little. Music is my favorite thing in the entire world and I have music necklaces, bracelets, and a ring but I could never find earrings and now this completes my collection, I love them so much. There was a sale (of course) so the love ones were free and they're very small but adorable. 


I love to wear earrings, I love the effect they have but I only wear smaller earrings (and smaller jewelry in general) so I wanted to get a whole set of smaller ones and searched for about 20 minutes for a big set, like this one, with "hearts and stars" and came across this one, exactly what I was looking for. Again, they're all pretty tiny but I love them so much. 

Anyways, thats some of the amazing stuff I happened to find over the weekend. I'm really excited to start wearing them a lot, they're all very me, exactly what I was looking for.

Comment below: What's your favorite thing to buy on a shopping trip?

Have an Absolutely Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment