Tuesday, April 8, 2014

OOTD: I Love Skirts

Hello there!

I have another OOTD for you today, with a skirt! In the last couple years, I stopped wearing skirts for some reason and I've forgotten how much I truly love them. I love dressing up, even on a completely insignificant day, just because I can.


Cardigan: Merona 3/4 Sleeve Crew Neck $15
Cami: Aeropostale Lace Lined Blue no longer available
Skirt: Aeropostale Floral Rayon Skirt $25
Shoes: Aeropostale Flip Flops $5

This skirt's really long and a little big on me so I wear it high and eventually I think a crop top will look really nice with it but I don't have a good one for it yet so I found this blue cami which matches perfectly with one of the colors in the skirt (there are several). 

This cardigan is waist length, the skirts really loose so I knew a longer one would bunch up the skirt but I prefer not to wear camis alone so this simple cardigan worked nicely. 

If you've never tried Aeropostale flip-flops they are amazing. At about $5-10 each I can walk in them all day and have no pain in between my toes, a common problem with flip-flops and my feet don't hurt until I've walked so long they would hurt in anything. The ones above have worn a little thin but I've worn them nonstop for about 5 summers now, definitely worth the money. 

Anyways, there's my outfit for the day, kind of dressy but not really...

Comment below: what's your favorite thing to wear in Spring?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

2 comments:

  1. this outfit is lovely! i love the skirt! i need to go shopping and stock up on loads of new clothes for spring! i cant wait to buy some lovely things! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/spring-petals-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just commented back... That petal dress is beautiful!

      Delete