Thursday, April 10, 2014

OOTD: Pop of Spring Color

Hello there!

I am overjoyed over Spring, or at least the idea of it considering the current Winter-like weather. I love Spring, the weather, the plants, the fashion and colors and today I decided to add a wonderfully bright Spring color to my outfit.


Shirt: Wet Seal Bubblegum V-neck $7
Cardigan: Love Culture Gathered Flyaway Knit $13
Jeans: American Eagle High Rise Skinny Jean $40
Shoes: White Crochet TOMS $60

If you've ever read any of my OOTD's you'll notice that I wear these TOMs almost everyday, the white matches almost everything and the lace adds a beautiful texture to such a solid outfit like the one I'm wearing now. 

I think the cardigan was definitely necessary because of how skinny the whole outfit was, a tight shirt, skinny jeans, and barely there TOMs, even a topknot bun, it's all so up and down. However the loose flyaway cardigan adds an openness without crowding out my pop of bright Spring color in the shirt. 

I've noticed so many bright pinks and corals (along with the normal pastels) this Spring and fell in love with this bubblegum color. I've gotten several more bright shirts lately and I'm really excited to start incorporating them into my outfits.

Anyways, there's my outfit and some of my thoughts on them...

Comment below what's your favorite part of Spring?

Have an Absolutely Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment