Tuesday, April 15, 2014

OOTD: Floral, Floral Everywhere

Hello there!

So for one of my New Years Resolution I decided to start dressing at least slightly better. So as I usually just go to school here is my attempt at a nice but not too nice outfit, because if I wore skirts all the time then people's expectations would just be high and I couldn't handle that ;)


Sweater: Target Junior's Boyfriend Cardigan  $20
Shirt: Target no longer sold
Pants: American Eagle High-Rise Skinny Jean $35
Shoes: Natural Crochet Women's Classics Toms $59


Just a closer view of the purple and red flowers on the tank top, I love the professional look the buttons give off and the versatility the cardigan gives me throughout the day with the constant weather changes. I've worn this outfit a few times since I first got it, so I'm quite enjoying it.

Comment below: What's your favorite flower? Mine's peonies but roses are really nice too :)

Have an Absolutely Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

2 comments:

  1. peonies are my favourites too! i also love tulips though! lovely outfit. i'd love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/catch-ups-apologies-and-week-of.html xx

    ReplyDelete