Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Springtime Haul - Clothes

Hello there!

I splurged a bit at the mall today but a shopping spree has been long overdue, I haven't bought much since the bankruptcy that is Christmas. Most of what I bought is very Spring-season related so today I thought I'd do a Springtime haul post because I'm so excited!

Aeropostale



I found this skirt 1/2 off, the smallest size was a Medium so it's a bit big and it's quite longer than the normal skater skirt but I think that'll make it perfect for short fitted crop tops and a cardigan, the perfect staple summer outfit. 

The pastel mint, blue, and lavender in the skirt all pop against the solid black and I didn't know if I'd like such a small, crowded pattern but I really love it. 


Camis are one of my biggest staples, I wouldn't be able to wear any of my sheer or more fitted shirts without them and the color I wear most is without a doubt white. I got plain white round and v-neck ones and a unique lace one. However I only got 3 because of their sale (pretty sure I live on sales these days) and all 3 were only $15 :)


I love the lace, especially under cardigans like...


...this one. I've never had a colored cardigan and have been lusting over this one on the Aero site for the past few weeks so I was really happy to find this in store, especially for only $15. Cardigans might be my favorite piece of clothing because they transform an outfit from morning to afternoon to night and are easy to carry.




It's starting to warm up here and I had absolutely no shorts after losing a bit of weight this past year and needed new ones. So I got two pairs from Aero, a light and dark denim pair because denim is the easiest to wear and match. Both are mid rise because high waisteds never seem to fit me right.


I really needed new tank tops and I completely adore the color coral so I grabbed these two as soon as I saw them. They were both about $10. The right one is cotton but the left is a very sheer fabric so of course I needed something to wear under it...

Victoria's Secret


So I got some bandeaus! VS had a 2 for $32 sale and to start my collection off I wanted to do black and white ones.


The black one is lace but the front has a solid lining underneath, quite a lovely lace


However I was sad that I couldn't find any normal white bandeaus, lace or solid, so I settled for this glittery lacey one which I may end up liking even more, who knows?

Lastly I snagged two more pairs of denim shorts only because I live in such a hot place and end up wearing shorts everyday in summer


 So these were from Kohl's, the Mudd brand and I loved that these were cut-offs which I have none of and the adorable stitching on the pockets,quite short but in 100 degree weather I really don't care but these might be my favorite pair so far...


And I got these from Target, their Mossimo brand, they're shorter than the Aero shorts and low waisted which is my favorite waist fit but I try and vary everything.

Anyways, there's my detailed analysis of everything I bought, I'm really, really, really, really excited because new season and new clothes and new trends and ohmygodIgraduatefromhighschoolsoonwhyamIthinkingaboutthisrightnowIdon'tknow

Comment below what's your favorite Spring color? I'd love to talk!

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

2 comments:

  1. Lovely spring haul x My favourite colours for spring are pastels

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's so many different pastels, I love them all! Xx

      Delete