Saturday, April 26, 2014

If I Was Going to Prom...

Hello there!

So I am a senior in high school and it's prom season however I cannot go to mine because I already have plans for that night that I'm not willing to cancel. However I do have this huge plan in my head of what I would be doing if I went to prom and decided to share my plan on here! I hope you enjoy...


To start off with the most important part... I absolutely love this dress, I always have. I have no idea where it's sold but I've seen it on Pinterest before and it was always my dream dress, pink and gold are my favorite colors and this dress embodies the pink spirit with perfect rose gold accents, this is like a fairytale dress to me. 


I've always admired these huge waves as I have annoyingly frizzy curly hair. I've never been able to accomplish such beautiful things in my hair but if I had the occasion to do so I would go to a salon and have this hairstyle done professionally. For the strapless dress I picked out, I think a completely down hairstyle would go perfectly





I would just pair it with simple rose gold hoops to match the dress' accents and plain black wedges as not to contrast with any other part of the outfit. 





For makeup I think I would go pretty light and just do rosy, light pink colors and definitely use some of the darker colors in the Naked 3 palette to accentuate such a beautiful color.

Anyways, that's my short spiel about prom, it is a little sad that I didn't get to go but some things are more important than high school dances...

I really hope you enjoyed reading and comment below: Did you go to your prom? What was is like?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3


2 comments:

  1. I went to prom, it feels like forever ago but was only three years.
    It really wasn't anything too special.
    I just liked getting dressed up with my man :)
    --Rachel
    tailsbydaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, hair, and shoes! Great choices! I wish I knew how to get my hair like that.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete