Monday, April 14, 2014

Review: Studio Gear CC Cream


Hello there!

Recently Studio Gear sent me some CC cream to test out. I've never used a CC cream before but I have tried just about everything else and I was pleasantly surprised at the results. 


CC creams always have so many amazing healthy skin benefits, I've been wanting to try some forever. Tinted moisturizers are my preferred base of choice and I thought this was fairly similar except for the awesome microbeads in this cream.


It did give very light coverage (only applied on left side in picture), lightening a lot of the redness but not completely erasing it. But to be fair to the cream, I have a lot of it. I really really enjoyed how light this cream was. You can always feel liquid foundation on and sometimes even tinted moisturizer. However I could not feel this on my face at all. I wore it on a lazy day and loved how natural it felt.

I love to use a lot of hydrators and moisturizers and I noticed this felt just as nicely (in the healthy skin department) as most other products do. I know some expensive products that do work a bit better but they're specifically geared towards that without any of the coverage that CC creams have so this is just an easier way to go about life...

You can find these for $34 per 1 ounce here however Studio gear is giving readers 10% off the total cart with the code: bloggercc

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my review, I've heard that reviews are general favorite posts so I'm trying to do more of them ;)

Comment below: What's your favorite type of base product?

Have a Wonderful Day!

Mia B <3

*Post sponsored by Brandbacker*

No comments:

Post a Comment