Friday, December 6, 2013

50 Random Facts Tag

Hello there!

So during this full month of blogging, something new and exciting to me, I'm enjoying trying completely new and random posts and I thought writing this post would be really fun. I know I write more lifestyle posts than the average beauty blogger but this is my blog so yeah, really really hope you enjoy!

  1. I really like music, more than anyone I know
  2. I have 2 cats, who are basically my life
  3. I work out more than the average teenage girl
  4. I own 3 pairs of UGG boots
  5. I wear sweaters and boots whenever I can
  6. I feel the need to dress semi-nicely everyday (not dresses but not sweats)
  7. I am extremely apple-biased
  8. I own a stuffed dog that is bigger than I am
  9. I adore hiking
  10. If you try to run on the treadmill next to me, I will basically kill myself trying to outrun you
  11. I really, really like burning candles
  12. I have Christmas lights hanging in my room and have no intentions of removing them come Christmas
  13. I love traveling, but never have the time, company, or money to do so
  14. I have mild social anxiety
  15. I've been to Disneyland over 13 times in the past year
  16. I've lived in over 20 houses since I was born
  17. I hate pickles, a lot
  18. But I really love eating cereal
  19. I read books, outside of school, I know weird
  20. I really enjoy writing but never let anyone else read it
  21. One of my biggest pet peeves is one word answers
  22. I try really hard to be kind to everyone, all the time, it's a wonderful legacy to leave behind
  23. I really enjoy the outdoors, I find it really calming
  24. I wear makeup 90% of the time, more than most, hence the whole beauty blogging
  25. I think people, the way they think and act is really interesting
  26. Even though I've lost most of my extra weight, I'm still self conscious about it
  27. I'm also really self conscious about my acne, teeth color, and eyeliner symmetry
  28. I have very, very bad luck
  29. I have run more red lights than I'm willing to admit, but that's very common in CA
  30. I drink 1-3 cups of coffee per day everyday... OR I DIE
  31. I can kind of bake sometimes but I hate cooking
  32. I've watched more crime shows than I can count
  33. I always write grammatically correct text messages
  34. I constantly end up at crossroads in my life
  35. I'm always the first one to be cold
  36. I have 4 siblings but none of them are full siblings (not 100% related), and I only live with 1 of them
  37. I really really really want to visit Europe
  38. Maui, HA is the farthest I've ever been from home
  39. I really like blankets, even when I'm already warm
  40. Christmas is most definitely my favorite time of year
  41. My laptop is slowly breaking down from such a great amount of use
  42. I try really hard not to cry or be too sad around others
  43. I am in love with British accents
  44. Niall is my favorite member of 1D though I'm not obsessed with them
  45. My favorite colors are red and gold
  46. I hate confrontation
  47. I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life
  48. I love hot drinks
  49. I can't leave my house without my phone, wallet, headphones, and sunglasses
  50. I know the cup song
I hope that was at least some what interesting. I really love lifestyle posts about the same amount as beauty posts and I hope someone enjoys my post. I tag every single one of you to do this tag.

Comment below with your random 50 facts post or if you just want to tell me some random facts about yourself that'd be cool too, I love to talk in the comments!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment