Monday, December 9, 2013

Mini Haul- Mall trip

Hello there!

So I've just returned from the mall on a mini-Christmas shopping trip on which I got a few presents for my mom and a couple things for myself so I thought I'd share my mini haul with you all.



See's Candies

This was the first place I saw and of course I cannot pass one of these without stopping inside and I saw this amazing set pre-wrapped of the flavored chocolates (one of my mom's favorites) so I bought her a huge box of them for only $5! They were on sale and I'm impressed with this price.
(the red and gold wrapped gift above)

Yankee Candle







How can you go to a mall with a Yankee Candle and not stop inside? My mom used to burn candles all the time when I was younger and she's the one who led me to fall in love with them. So I found the perfect, yet affordable gift for her. Here's a mini candle holder with adorable snow, pine cone, and tree paintings on it. It only cost $8 and the sample candles you put inside, which I bought 3 of (2 of Christmas Cookie, 1 Palm Tree), were $2 so it wasn't bad at all and although the small candles will burn quickly I can always go back and keep buying new different scents for her.

Aeropostale



This was one of my favorite stores in middle school and I stopped liking it for awhile but they've really stepped up their game and with the new Bethany Mota collection, I know the store will be improving :) I found a simple, yet adorable sweatshirt for only $10 so I grabbed that for myself

Bath and Body Works

I probably spent the most time in here. First of all it's Christmas time so they have the amazing Christmas scents which I love and second,  they were having a buy 3, get 3 free day, so I went a little crazy and bought 6 amazing products. I also had a $10 coupon so overall I got 6 bath and body works products for $28 dollars, life. was. crazy.

I got:
Fresh Sparkling Snow Hand Soap 
Merry Marshmallow Body Cream 
Winter Candy Apple Body Mist
all for myself




and I got the

Lavender Vanilla sleep Pillow Mist
Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion
and Cranberry Twinkle Body Lotion
all for my mom as she loves lotion



I'm so so excited for Christmas so I can give everybody their gifts and see how they like them, I love shopping and shopping for myself is fun but getting to shop for others is so much harder and makes it so much more fun and exciting. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this smallish haul. Comment below what you enjoy more: buying and giving gifts or receiving them?

Have a Wonderfully Festive Day!
Mia B <3


PS Thank you to the wonderful cashier at Bath and Body Works who gave me the extra $10 coupon, I really appreciated it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment