Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Nightly Routine! -Winter

Hello there!

So today I was going through my Youtube subscriptions since I am the only one awake this early which is pretty funny since I was also the last one to go to sleep... Anyways I was watching Bethany's nightly routine video and I was inspired! Here's my current routine!



Starting from when I get home:


So after a long day at school I will usually grab a snack and I tend to grab some fruit or cereal (my loves) or both!

Then I have about an hour before I leave for the gym so if I have any homework I'll get it done and if not I'll go on some sort of social media like Bloglovin, Pinterest, Twitter or Youtube. I know, I'm a really crazy teenager ;)




Having fun with Photography at the gym...
Delicious home cooked meal with some vlogs

After a good hour workout I'll come home and eat dinner which half of the time will be my parents cooking something and the other half I'll just grab a quick lean cuisine. Not that healthy but that's just my life :)




After dinner it's usually around 7 o clock and I start working on musical things, I'll play guitar for awhile, work on songs and look for new songs to either try to play or try to rewrite as I find this very interesting




I shower at 9 pm almost every night. Mostly because it's quieter than than playing guitar but loud enough to wake everyone up, which I try not to do. Before showering I usually take out my contacts and wipe away all of my eye makeup to avoid the skunk eyes.



Unless I've just straightened my hair, I almost always wash it since I work out once or twice a day which gets my hair all sweaty. I use the TRESemme split end treatment shampoo and conditioner, brush my hair in the shower, shave, wash with Tone's sugar exfoliating scrub, and wash my face with Proactiv facial cleanser.






Post shower is the most fun part. I moisturize the ends of my hair with Carol's Daughters leave in moisturizer, then put 2 products in my hair: one for curl definition (Paul Mitchell's Curl Defining Styling Gel) and one to tone down the frizz my hair so loves (L'Oreal Smooth Intense Xtreme Straight Creme) 

Then I brush, floss, and wash out my teeth because they are far from white, I use Crest for them all as it's what my dentist recommends. I then use Proactiv's toner and repairing treatment along with the night cream which smells amazing


I then put my hair into a long fishtail braid as that's what gets my curls looking the best. If my skin is feeling dry (as it is now) I'll use Bath and Body Works Merry Marshmallow body cream, again smells amazing! And I can finally walk out of the bathroom...


Can't work without my cats!

By then it's about 10 pm and everyone else is asleep. I usually start to write and take pictures and edit until I've done some amount of work and go on social media and basically just be an internet kid... I have severe insomnia so I'll stay up until at least midnight sometimes up to 3 am and do random things I find to do in the middle of the night until I'm actually tired enough to go to sleep



Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post, I know it was somewhat life-y again but I tried to focus on the beauty part of my night the most. 

What's your nightly routine? Leave me a comment below, I'd love to read!

Have A Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment