Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Hello there!

So I have about 20 minutes to write a post before I break my month long "everyday blogging" challenge, this should be interesting. 

Today I thought I'd love to do another review as most seem to enjoy those posts the most as I know I really do and I'll be reviewing something I've heard loads about from other bloggers: the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer which I have in the original clear shade.



This was honestly my first primer and I've loved it loads. It says it's for perfect skin so nothing specific just a nice primer and it works perfectly. I've never had any problem with it and would definitely recommend it. When first feeling it, it would seem to make my face oily or bunch up as it's very thick but it doesn't do either, blending into my face really well, I can't even tell it's only when it is alone. 

When I tried to put it over concealer, the concealer left all of the spots I had intentionally put it and blending into the rest of my face which I understand why it would do so but it wasn't very helpful so I would definitely recommend putting it on right after moisturizer. 

When I tried using my foundation without any of this beautiful product, I did notice that it faded much quicker so this very much worked up to it's long lasting promise, I use it everyday I wear makeup. 

I have a lot of red at the moment so I might consider going for the green shade that is specifically designed to counteract the red shades 


However, I don't think I'll be needing that anytime soon as the one I have ($36 for 1oz) is no where near running out which it better not be after I paid so much for so little. I use about a drop everyday and it spreads evenly over my entire face so it will last a long while, which I love, but that price will always seem high to me. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short review, I might have been a bit more knowledgeable if I had ever tried another primer but having such a good one at first I never felt the need to. Also sorry about the rushed post, I have several others that I've started today but I wanted to work far more on the photography than I had the time for but they will all be here soon :)

Have A Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment