Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tag: 48 Questions

Hello there!

So I've been doing several reviews lately but I'll soon be out of anything to review so today I'll be doing the 48 questions tag as I really enjoyed reading the one written by Chloe on her blog omgchl0e which you can find here.  It's random but I'm random, I love reading lifestyle posts and hope you enjoy mine!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:00 AM exactly

2. How do you like your steak?
Still getting over vegetarianism, not a huge fan

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
CATCHING FIRE, loved the books and absolutely loving the movies

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Superwholockian! Which is the super awesomely geeky fandom of the shows Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Sherlock

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I live near Los Angeles and I'm moving closer next summer, which I don't mind it here but I think London or New York would be fun as well

6. What did you have for breakfast?
... a yogurt bar, breakfast is a really low priority for me

7. What is your favorite food?
Generally anything with sugar, I'm a bit of a reformed candy addict but I rarely have it these days as I have a metabolism slow as a snail

8. Foods you dislike?
Pickles, cucumbers, pretzels, not a huge nut fan, cooked spinach though it's fine uncooked, vinegar, shredded wheat cereal, and there are so many more

9. Favorite place to eat?
Conveyor belt sushi, fancy Italian places, and cafes

10. Favorite dressing?
Pomegranate Blueberry vinaigrette, currently

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
a 2001 VW Passat with more breakdowns than bad girls club

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Sweaters, sweaters, sweaters, literally everyday

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
I love to travel so literally anywhere but I'd love to visit London and tour Europe, there's a few mountains I'd love to hike in the US, and NASHVILLE, the birthplace of country music

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I have to hope that's it's 1/2 full or I'll go crazy

15. Where would you want to retire?
Maui, Hawaii would be nice

16. Favorite time of the day?
I'm an early bird and a night owl so all are good

17. Where were you born?
WA state, very beautiful 

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't really like to watch any but I've probably sat through the most football games

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, very floral yet light

20. What is your favorite face cream?
Currently Proactiv

21. Favorite baby/kids products?
I watch a lot of children's movies, does that count?

22. People watcher?
Yeah... I feel creepy but I find it really interesting 

23. Are you a morning or night person?
Like I said before, very much of both, I'm not huge on sleep

24. Do you have any pets?
I have 2 siamese cats and a dog (Rottweiler who will lick you to death), one of the siamese cats is really mine, the other is a family pet

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I was named Student of the Month today at school, kinda cool I guess...

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Veterinarian, though not anymore

27. What is your favorite memory?
Growing up with my mom in WA state

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I really, really love both though I lean towards cats

29. Are you married?
A little young for that, give me 10 or 20 years?

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yeah! Way too scared to die or worse: get a ticket! 
(see my Hermoine reference there, no? ok...)

31. Been in a car accident?
Nope and I've been driving for almost a year and a half, be proud!

32. Any pet peeves?
Mean people, messy people, big-headed people

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
I know it's weird but pineapple

34. Favorite flower?
Roses!

35. Favorite ice cream?
This discontinued Raspberry, white chocolate chunk Ben and Jerry's they used to sell at exclusively at Target
I may or may not have just begged Ben and Jerry's via email to resurrect my flavor, what? it's so perfect and I want it so badly!

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway or Chipotle... this post is making me hungry

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None :) 100 on the written 87 or something on the driving

38. From whom did you get your last email?
... Starbucks

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Either Ulta, Target, or Anthropologie

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really, boring lately

41. Like your job?
The only thing I do is blog and play guitar, both of which I enjoy :)

42. Broccoli?
I really don't mind it

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Going to Maui with 40 other kids from my old school, SO. MUCH. FUN.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My wonderful family

45. What are you listening to right now?
U.N.I by Ed Sheeran (one of my all time favorites)

46. What is your favorite color?
Red and gold and pink, oh my!
(Wizard of Oz, reference...)

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, though I think something musical would be fun

48. Coffee drinker?
Yeah, some may even say addiction but those people just aren't fun


Hope you enjoyed, I tag everyone to do the tag and if you do it be sure to leave the link in a comment below, I'd love to read! Hope I'm not annoying with my plethora of lifestyle posts, hopefully I'll have more beauty ones soon!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3



No comments:

Post a Comment