Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift Guide For Teenage Girls

Hello there!

As we get closer and closer to the amazing day I'm getting ridiculously excited for Christmas and all it holds so today I thought I'd list out part of my Christmas wishlist and hope it helps any adults hopeless for what a normal teenage girl would want. But us teenage girls come in many different breeds so I'll be categorizing different presents to get for different types of girls

For the headphone-addicted



I personally don't mind getting gift cards at all, it shows some amount of care and doesn't leave the receiver with anything they dislike. Unless you know of a specific CD or set of headphones they definitely want, I would highly recommend an iTunes gift card which come in many different amounts. I've been the person who got a CD they didn't like and let's just say my mom listens to it more than I do. 

For the comfy clothes girl



You cannot go wrong with a good pair of yoga pants, they're like socially acceptable sweatpants! My and most girls favorite brand for yoga pants is PINK, a side brand of Victoria's Secret, but don't worry, they're completely appropriate. These do run fairly expensive at $35 but if  someone bought me these and these alone I would be completely grateful. The top (inseam) comes in many different colors and designs so choose carefully :)



If you're looking for something a bit lower priced big sweatshirts are always nice, especially if you find one with something they like (such as Harry Potter) or even lower, there is nothing better than wearing extra fuzzy socks so can't go wrong with either of these. 

For the beauty-obsessed



This one is a bit more difficult as every girl has very different beauty-related things they want, but I'm sure that applies to girls of all ages. This season I don't think anyone can go wrong with the highly anticipated Naked 3 Palette (aka PERFECTION), the receiver most likely doesn't have it yet and it's a palette that flatters almost any skin tone. Though it is rather high priced so onto the less expensive options...

Gift cards: Ulta is one of my favorites because the products are a lot more versatile, they have huge stores with hair, nail, makeup, etc products. There's also stores like Sephora and MAC

If you are one of the many who think gift cards are careless, it's a bit of hit and miss from here. If you've tried something and really, really enjoyed it but know that they haven't yet, that would probably be a good gift. I bet there are a million beauty products out there I would love that I've never even heard of.  

I'M GETTING SO EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS... sorry just needed to note that :)

Hope you enjoyed! Comment below what's at the top of your wishlist this year! :)

Have a Wonderfully Festive Day!
Mia B <3

PS Sorry I forgot to upload this yesterday but there will be a second post later on today so that I can finish my month of blogging mission... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment