Thursday, December 5, 2013

Current Beauty Goals

Hello there!

So every once in awhile I get stuck in a routine and forget to work to do anything new beauty wise and I believe I'm at that point right about now so I decided to write down some goals to change up my life a bit (which I love doing) and see where it takes me, enjoy!

Go blonder



I have a hair appointment on the 21st of December and I'll most likely be showing my amazing stylist this picture of Zoe as I'm in love with her current ombre hair. I know usually people go darker for colder weather but at this point I don't even care.

Wear more nail polish!

My stylist works through Ulta (beauty store with makeup, high and low end, hair products, literally everything) so while I'm there I'll most likely be shopping through the essie nail polish section for some new polish to try as I'm frightfully boring with my nails and they are bare 95% of the time.

Finally clear up my skin, work in progress

Now that I've started using a better face wash, my skin is finally healing after all of the torture it's been through so with some patience (extremely difficult for me), I think I'll finally get the whole acne thing over with. But I can buy the new, improved version of my current wonderful facewash so I'll definitely be doing that soon.

Wear red lipstick

I haven't been shopping in what feels like forever but I'm going on Saturday so hopefully I'll finally get a dark lipstick to wear out, something I've never done before.

Clean out my bathroom

My cabinet is getting a bit crowded with all of my beauty products so I think it's time for a clean out, hopefully for new products ;) I have a couple I've never worn before (some highend), so I'll also be able to start picking out some products to use in the giveaway... ;)

Commenting more on other's blog posts

I've done it a few times and I love talking to other bloggers and getting more involved in the beauty blogging community. So I'll now try to comment as much as I possibly can :)

Being a better blogger myself

I try hard to bring the best possible content and I only hope that the over 100 followers I have (I love saying that :) actually enjoy my posts. I've heard favorites and reviews are both good so I'll be trying to incorporate more reviews into my posts and will continue doing favorites at least once a month. If you have any advice, feel free to let me know!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed my post and hope I can actually accomplish my goals here.

What are your current beauty goals? Tell me in the comments below I'd love to read 

Have a Wonderfully Accomplished Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment