Sunday, December 8, 2013

101 Things Update

Hello there!

1 months ago yesterday I wrote this list of 101 things I wanted to do. They range from trying new beauty products to trying something that terrifies me. I've gotten a few of them done and since I always write a lifestyle post on Sundays I thought I would update you on how much I've thus far done. 

#9. Straighten my hair for a week

I'm very lazy about doing this but I love the way it looks and with my wonderful straightener, it only takes about 40 minutes even with my huge mane

#13. Buy more body sprays



I've been putting off a Bath and Body Works trip for quite awhile as it's so expensive but I finally got to one and got some amazing sales and bought some Christmas presents while I was there, really good trip. But I really wanted a new body spray and got the gigantic Winter Candy Apple one while I was there. 

#23. Decorate my room for winter




Got my icicle Christmas lights hanging and my room is sparkling red, the lights are the most difficult so therefore the most fun to photograph and I have no intention of taking them down after Christmas. What's funny is I've just got the Christmas theme up and I'm already thinking of what to do for spring

#34. Reach 100 followers on Bloglovin



This made me so happy I did an entire post to thank you all which you can find here. I'll be doing a thank you giveaway soon which I actually started on today :)

#52. Start Winter baking

I baked some pumpkin bread the other day but I'm also trying to stay really healthy at the moment so my winter baking is far more sparse than usual

#77. Apply to UC-Berkeley

I looked at the stupid essays for 3 weeks and finally got the guts to submit what I had written, I really hope admissions likes me! I had safety schools of course but Berkeley is supposedly one of the best and my absolute top school. 

#95. Go a week without Netflix

This one wasn't hard after finishing my last series which I did this last week, as long as I don't go on and find a new addicting series staying away from it isn't a problem. I just go on Youtube when I want to relax or watch a movie on TV, far less addicting

#97. Try a new sport



I finished this one right after I wrote these. My sister taught me a bit of tennis and an instructor was very impressed with me for a beginner so that was exciting. I haven't played it since but I found it to be really fun, good exercise, and I would love to play it again :)

Tried to keep these short as I know this is supposed to be a beauty blog but I hope you enjoyed my short lifestyle bit anyways... I've only accomplished 8 so far so here's to attempting for 10 in the next month-ish. I've really enjoyed this 101 things list as it's pushed me to try new things and get more done. I've definitely noticed a decreased amount of boredom this month so that's pretty exciting :)

Comment below something exciting/good you've done lately that's made you happy, I'd love to read!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3


No comments:

Post a Comment