Sunday, December 1, 2013

November Favorites

Hello there!

As always, it's the first of the month so it's time for monthly favorites! I always love looking through my feed at all the favorites around this time though I feel very unaccomplished this month... anyways, here's what I've been loving

Beauty
So I haven't gotten too many new beauty products, sadly it's been a slow month but I still have a few favorites...


Skin- Proactiv
This stuff is amazing, as I'm constantly reminded, it won't happen overnight. However, slowly but surely my skin is clearing up thankfully. My favorite product of the line so far would have to be the overnight clearing cream since it feels really, really nice on my skin. 

Makeup- Thicker Eyeliner
I've really started getting into my eyeliner recently and applying it thickly and winged everyday. Oddly, I would pick it over mascara at the moment, I know most are opposite but it really makes my eyes look bigger and it's my new daily essential.

Hair- Frizz Eaze Clearly Defined Sculpting Gel
I was hesitant to buy a gel as they are heavy and can give my hair that terrible crunchy feeling. However as long as I apply this when my hair is damp or heavily diluted with water it nicely defines my curls when it's curly or gives it waves when it's straight. I barely have to use any for amazing results and I've been using it literally everyday. 

Other
Candles
I have a bit of a candle obsession, I have 2 in my room at the moment and I'm inclined to go buy a few more. I haven't any Yankee candle more, just some Christmas themed Glade ones, but they smell wonderful and make me feel very relaxed. I REALLY LOVE CANDLES.

Starbucks Holiday Drinks
I love every holiday drink: the Caramel Brulee Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Peppermint Mocha. I've probably had the Peppermint Mocha the most because they have a skinny version which only has 120 calories per grande(12 grams of protein), amazing compared to the 430 calorie lattes with 52 grams of sugar. 

TV: Supernatural
I've been a bit of a Netflix addict because of this series. I'm finally going through the 9th season at the moment. The series is about 2 brothers who fight Supernatural monsters all over the US and almost die about a million times doing so, highly recommend. But I really can't believe I finished 8 seasons so quickly. I could only do it because I'm a good multitasker and I can easily watch it while doing homework, writing a post, reading a book, makes watching them all much easier. 

Books: Trylle series

I read these books probably 5 years ago and finally bought the books this summer so I finally got around to rereading them and I loved them all over again. It's about a society of trolls that are almost like normal humans but some have special abilities and there's love, politics, heroes, and everything in between, I loved them

Music: 
Stubborn Love by The Lumineers

Please Come Home For Christmas(acoustic) by Cody Simpson

Say Something by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera

Anyways, I hope the extra random favorites made up for my lack of beauty ones and I promise to work on more beauty favorites for next month. Hope you enjoyed! Here's to a very eventful December filled with Christmas joy!

Comment below with your favorites this month or link to your November favorites post, I'd love to read!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment