Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Fashion!

HELLO THERE!
Today is one of my absolute favorite topics of the year: switching from summer fashion to fall and winter... It means tank tops to sweaters flip flops to boots and sunglasses to scarves. I absolutely adore my sweaters, boots, scarves, and beanies so you can tell I'm pretty enthusiastic. Although it does mean we're all back in school and no more beach time *sigh* But I still enjoy the fashion and clothes. I live in CA and I swear I have the closet of someone from London. Including about 12 coats, another 10 jackets, and the same amount in sweaters, sweatshirts, cardigans, and jeans. I own more boots than sandals and I'm not even sorry.

 
These are about all the highlights of my epic fall fashion. More sweaters than I can count, definitely including some cat ones (I know, I'm obsessed) and the Ed Sheeran one which is high up on my wishlist, adding blazers, cardigans, tights and long sleeves to all my fancy outfits, skirts, and dresses. Which does make it a bit harder but I think if the right additions are found, it makes any outfit look twice as good.
 
I recently became obsessed with beanies and just bought 2, probably going to end up buying more, and I have a couple scarves that I'm excited to add to my outfits, though I do love the bird scarf immensely. I love my jeans but I've recently become a big leggings fan so much so that 3 of my 5 pairs of leggings now have holes, so sad. RIP leggings... I don't own most of these things, just the ones I'm wearing in that middle picture but if I had a major fall wishlist, this would be it, I love everything on here so much.

 
Onto shoes, you know they say all women are obsessed with shoes? Personally I prefer my clothes more. But, I do really love my shoes. For fall fashion I've acquired 4 pairs of boots, 3 pairs of UGGs the grey and brown ones pictured above and some plain tall black ones. I also have a brown and black pair of riding boots which I do love but I think I prefer my UGG boots far more :)
 
For sneakers I have some UGG converse looking sneakers and navy blue polka dot Keds. My sis has some converse and Vans that I tend to borrow... for weeks at a time... But I think I still need to up my sneaker game so I pictured my fall sneaker wishlist with red sparkly Vans, gold sequined trainers, and these adorable white converse I've been eyeing for a year now and hopefully I find the money to buy them soon.  
 
Jewelry wise in fall, I like to start transitioning into chunkier jewelry, I am one of those girls with the sparkly gold necklace spelling out LOVE that happens to be all over lately (wore that today in fact). We always start to see huge fashion statement jewelry, usually transitioning from silver to gold (far warmer color for the particularly orange season). Time to put away the studs and grab some hoops! :)
 
I think fall and winter are such a special time for fashion because we wear so much more and I think we use fashion as a way to tell the world who we are. So wearing so much more, we get to express ourselves more in different fashion pieces instead of the classic crop top and shorts, there are so many more decisions of who we want to show the world we are that it makes all the people who actually care about it really excited.
 
Anyways, what are your favorite things about fall fashion? (Mines sweaters, boots, and beanies!) Leave them in the comments below :)
 
Have a wonderfully fashionable day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment