Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Multitasking

Hello there!

So today I thought I would talk about multitasking and having a balanced life because it's something I've worked very hard on and happen to be ok at. I've actually gotten to a point where I can't not multitask, kinda sad. At anytime I'm doing at least 4 different things with 10 other things on my mind but I don't really mind it.

There's a lot of things I do:
  • School
  • Homework
  • Music!!!- playing, listening, singing, attending
  • Writing
  • Working Out
  • Reading
  • Baking (fall baking is almost here!)
  • Social Media <3 (spend so much time on this)
  • This blog that I love
  • Eating :)
  • Beauty- yes I do spend time on it
  • Watching TV
  • Talking to people
  • Helping family including a 5 year old brother
  • Chores
  • Finding ways to make money
  • Taking care of my 5 pets
  • Driving
  • Disneyland
  • Hiking/Being outdoors
  • Beach days (always)
  • Being a teenager
  • Sleeping when I absolutely need to





And honestly that sounds like so much, and it can be sometimes, but that's kind of just who I am. I enjoy being constantly busy and HATE being bored. I'm quite an odd teenager because I actually really don't like the fact that I have to sleep and will willingly sleep for 4 hours a night as long as I get to do all the stuff in my list (stuff like chores and homework aren't fun but those things I have to do). I love my busy mind and love to do things absolutely every second of everyday.

I love being my current, awesomely healthy weight while being a book worm, posting everyday on Tumblr, and filling all of my extra time with amazingly fun activities. It took me a long time to learn how to balance all of these things and manage my time effectively but I've been so much happier because of it. I think the most important part of this is a commitment to spend all of your time in a way that makes you happy. It doesn't have to be backpacking or reading, just something that you enjoy, making you happy. As long as it's not completely unproductive, I think that it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks of what you do with your time.

And if you don't know what this thing that makes you happy is, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND GO FIND IT. I promise you'll thank me.

Anyways, I hope today's post, albeit short, helped you in some way. Are you a multitasker or not?please write in the comments below.

Have an Absolutely Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment