Saturday, September 21, 2013

iPhone and Fall Week :)

Hello all! How are you?

I'm pretty good considering I just bought myself the new iPhone! I invested all of my money into it because I know it will help the blog with it's amazing camera and I'm way happier finally back among smartphone users.

 

It's pretty awesome but considering I was using a flip phone for the past 4+ months, this is a HUGE upgrade and I paid for it myself so now I'M BROKE... still completely and utterly worth it...

But anyways, I'm happy to announce that next week I'm doing a special theme of FALL WEEK. Posting every single day about all the wonderfulness that comes with the season and I'm determined to make it awesome! Just went out shopping for some of it and I'm way excited for it and hope everyone enjoys it!

But anyways, no huge post today. Just wanted to say hello quickly and announce that because I'm really hoping someone benefits from the hard work I'll be putting into this :)

Have a wonderful day!!!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment