Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Felt Tip Eyeliner Comparison

Hello there!

Infallible<sup>®</sup> The Super Slim by Infallible Black - Eyeliner & Brow - L'Oreal ParisKat Von D - Tattoo Liner

So I bought some high end eyeliner this weekend at Sephora but I've noticed that the $20 Kat Von D felt tip tattoo liner doesn't work nearly as well as the $9 felt tip L'Oreal Super Slim liner I bought at Walgreen's.

The Kat Von D liner is very precise but the black isn't black at all and it was all coming off after PE, highly annoying and embarrassing. The L'Oreal liner is far more black and stays on way longer, maybe not 12 hours as it claims but a far more reasonable amount of time than the Kat one. Even after PE this morning my wings are still flying (wow that was lame, Mia) but yeah... it's mostly still all there. Hopefully 1 day I can find a felt tip liner that actually lasts 12 hours, it would make me really happy or maybe they do actually last 12 hours and I'm just rough on my skin. Who knows...

My absolute favorite type of liner is felt tip type pen liquid liners. What's your favorite type of liner? Any liners you've found really successful? Leave em in the comments!

Have a wonderful day!
Mia B <3

PS: My posts this week have been and will be really short because I'm trying to prepare a special project for this blog next week along with all of the other things going on in my life but I'm still devoted to doing some kind of posts for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment