Monday, September 23, 2013

Things I LOVE About Fall!


In case you didn't know it is OFFICIALLY FALL as of yesterday I believe. And on this blog this week is FALL WEEK! You can tell I'm excited. To start off fall week and give you all an overview of my posts I thought I would talk about all the wonderful, amazing things I LOVE about fall!

In the collage above I included most of the things I love, but I'll go through most of them briefly.

The lights: this is on my wishlist right now, I'm dying to hang some up in my room, I feel like they make everything so much homier, brighter, and beautiful. I don't know what it is but I've always adored Christmas lights.

The various clothes: I love fall fashion. The boots, leggings, sweaters, jeans, adorable sneakers, all of it. I love cat sweaters specifically and finding one of those is my mission on my next epic shopping trip. I have a brown and black pair of riding boots which I love and 3 pairs of UGGs, yes they were expensive, but they're probably my favorite pairs of shoes, even if I only get to wear them 10 days a year in CA heat. I adore the blue/white sweater on top and am going to hunt that one down as well. I've fallen in love with beanies this year and just bought 2 Neff ones, so excited to add those to my awesome fall outfits.

Eye: I love the makeup on this eye, I feel like fall and winter are the time to have thick eyeliner and dark shadow and I love the way this style of shadow especially, the brown is so fall-ish.

Fireplaces: In the fall I feel like it's a homey time to sit at home occasionally, grab an amazing book, some tea/coffee/hot chocolate, and sit with my cat by a warm fireplace. Maybe that's just me but it sounds amazing

Various drinks: I love fall drinks, hot chocolate, apple cider, warm teas, and who can ever forget the wonderfully epic Pumpkin Spice Latte, I've only had 3 so far but plan to have many more this season. I still drink the other warm delicious drinks, but PSL is definitely my favorite.

Leaves: Many say they don't like the cold but after a nice, hot summer I rather enjoy the nice cool crisp in the air, especially with the absolute beauty of the falling leaves and smell of forest constantly in the air. That was my WA state experience anyways, I know most don't have this fall, I no longer do but I'll probably bother my friends for pictures and reminisce...

Candles: I currently have 2 candles and 2 jars of potpourri (totally didn't just have to look that up... psh) in my room, they're awesome and I love them. Literally, love. I could die inside Bath and Body Works right now until the end of December because I love fall and winter smells that much. I've almost burned through one candle in a week and I'm not even sorry.

Food: One of my favorite parts of fall is the baking. I bake about every week in fall, I'm just waiting to buy some pumpkin for chocolate chip pumpkin bread soon and I have a whole Pinterest board just waiting for me. I don't really bake much in Spring/Summer unless people ask me to but in Fall/Winter, I'm constantly baking. It's hard and takes forever but the smells and flavors of the season and the delicious treats I get and get to give everyone at the end makes it completely worth it.

So that's just an overview, and even that was a lot. I swear I could talk about fall all day long with you guys, I love so much about it. And many of these loves transfer over into Winter so if I do the same thing in December, you can bet you'll see most of the same things.

What do you love or hate about Fall? Leave them in the comments, I'd love to read your thoughts on this wonderful season, but honestly fall isn't even my favorite season I just really love seasons...
But anyways...

Have a wonderful fall day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment