Tuesday, September 10, 2013

LOTD!!!

I've never done one before but I've gotten back into my routine and actually tried this morning! GO MIA!!! So here is my look of the day:

Here's the outfit:
a nice simple pair of calf-high legging from Love Culture
This beautiful sweater from Forever 21, possibly my new favorite piece of clothing, ever
My staple red TOMS which paired with the navy blue, black, grey, and beige flawlessly.


Did a messy fishtail braid, don't know if you can see it here but it's a really nice look to change it up, however with my curly hair I have to do it the night before which can make it a bit too messy

Don't know if you can see my eye makeup here but I had on:
 Loreal super stay liquid pen liner, thinly with a nice,cute upward flick
My everyday mascara: Maybelline Falsies
Wet n Wild Eyeshadow "The Gilded Age" palette: used the sparkly brown in the crease with a touch of sparkly pink in the inner corners of my eye
 
Bad picture, I know, I'm sorry
 
And to top it all off: my favorite necklace which happens to be this "diamond" looking treble-clef, it was a gift from my Grandma and I love the look and the meaning behind it (avid music-lover)
 
That's what I was wearing all day at school even though it was pajama day because I forget these things... But it might be my new favorite outfit, can't wait until winter when I can wear this sweater with jeans/long leggings and boots! I absolutely love the fact that it's almost fall and we're about to transition into fall makeup!!! :)
 
I get really excited by these things, I know it's weird. Also sorry about the pictures, did anyone else hear about the new iPhone today!?!?!?! I'm literally so excited because I finally saved up $200 for the iPhone 5s but I'm kind of sad because I have to wait until next Friday :( but after next Friday or Saturday, I'm sure I'll be telling all about my iPhone-buying adventures, you will see some MUCH better pictures on my blog with the new flawless camera on the new phone.
 
Anyways, hope you all had a good day, if anyone has any LOTD of their own, leave the link in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out. Or if you're not a blogger, leave what your favorite item in your closet is :)
 
Have a wonderfully beautiful day,
Mia B <3


No comments:

Post a Comment