Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thank you!

Hello there!


I talk to you all today with a huge thank you because For The Love just reached 100 followers on Bloglovin which I know compared to many other amazing blogs is such a small amount but to me it means so much. I started back in August in an unending boredom and never could have imagined all I have learned and all the happiness I've experienced. So thank you to every single person who has followed me or read even 1 of my posts which I work hard on every day to bring you guys the best I can and I hope to improve as time goes on. I've had such a blast even starting to get involved in this absolutely amazing community with some breathtaking writers and stunningly beautiful individuals and I thank you all so much. 

Keep an eye out for a 100 followers thank you/Christmas giveaway coming sometime near Christmas because I'm so so thankful for this milestone, this is just the beginning :)

For the next few weeks or so if any of you follow me on:
Twitter at twitter.com/miabrielle
Pinterest at Pinterest.com/miabrielle13
Instagram @miabrielle or
Tumblr at miabrielle.tumblr.com
I will happily follow you back on whichever site you follow me on

And I will forever follow back the blog of anyone who follows For the Love on Bloglovin

Anyways, thank you again so much to anyone who's reading this short post. 

If you don't mind, pretty please leave me a comment with what kind of posts you enjoy reading the most, whether it's one of mine, yours, another bloggers, or a general tradition. It would be greatly appreciated so I know which posts to plan more of in the future! 

Have a Wonderfully Awesome Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment