Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful

Hello there!

So I know America is the only place that celebrates Thanksgiving but I would still like to write a quick post on what I'm thankful for while were in the spirit of things...

I'm really thankful for my amazing family, they're crazy sometimes but they're mine and I wouldn't trade everyone I have for the world

I'm also thankful for my friends, I've moved so incredibly often that I don't have many so to the few that have stuck around and accepted me, I'm incredibly thankful

But I'm really grateful for a lot of the little things, I have two amazing cats who are there for me when I'm feeling blue. I'm thankful for the cashier at Ralph's who told me I was beautiful even when I didn't think I was. I'm thankful for the guy in the street who told me to never give up on playing my guitar, to all of my teachers, for the blessings I have in life and to anyone else who has ever given me a break in this scary life thing. I have so much to be thankful for and I hope I can continue to be grateful year round even when times get rough...

I'm really really thankful I've been able to blog these past few months and that some people have actually been reading them, it means so much to me and you guys make me smile so very often, THANK YOU!!!

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving or wonderful Thursday/Friday, wherever you happen to live :)

Comment below with what you're thankful for, I'd love to read!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment