Sunday, November 3, 2013

Winter Fashion Haul

Hello there!

So finally the day has come where I went shopping, weird I know. My closet has been wavering on the line between empty and just plain sad for a couple of months now but I finally went out and bought some new clothes for the cold weather we've finally gotten in California!

overall view of me and my sister's bags, her cat felt left out

Every piece I bought, a total of about $250 I believe


American Eagle $70
Here's the heaviest piece I got, with little rain I almost never need a jacket but couldn't resist this one! I've been searching American Eagles for weeks looking for one in my size and I finally just found one last night, pretty steep price but I feel like it's worth it

Forever 21 $23 and $19
Sweaters! My current obsession and finding these winter themed ones was an absolute treasure!
 
Close up on the adorable glitter gold reindeer...

...and the white snowflake patterns on the sweaters

Open Front Cardigan: Love Culture $15
Long Sleeve White V-Neck and Maroon Scoop Neck: Wet Seal 2 for $15
I've been searching for an open front cardigan for ages for the days when the weather goes from 50 degrees (F) to 80 in a matter of hours. And I've been buying shirts from Wet Seal for ages, I've always loved the neck line and the quality of the shirts, highly durable while also fairly cheap
 
Wet Seal $23
I paid that much for a thin tank top, little bit sad... but you know the displays where they make 2 things look so perfect together and you absolutely need both? Well my sister bought the cardigan that goes with it and yeah, I have a problem...

Jeans: Buckle $180-ish
Socks: American Eagle $8
My dad bought these jeans for me as a present (as I don't think I could stand spending that much on a single pair of jeans) and I finally just fit into them again after 2 years but the store hemmed them for me yesterday (which they do for free, pretty cool) and I adore the thick white stitching these have. Now these socks are so cool, like I'm genuinely really excited about these socks, they're so soft and adorable, perfect for boots or wearing just because I can
 
Icing $36
iTunes $25
My old smaller purse broke so I've been in need of a good bag for awhile and this one fits my binder for school so double plus. And the iTunes card, just because I really, really, really like music. I got...
 
Better Than This, A Thing About You, and I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes
Demons, On Top of the World, and It's Time by Imagine Dragons
The Love Club, Team, and Tennis Court by Lorde
Ten Thousand Hours and Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Last Christmas and Sweeter Than Fiction by Taylor Swift
Summertime of Our Lives by Cody Simpson
Story Of My Life by One Direction
Let Her Go by Passenger
and Savior by Rise Against with $3 to spare
 

My cat, just as tired as I am after a long day of shopping, an adorable ending note
 
Anyways, there's all my new clothes, a little sad that I knew the price of every single piece. But have you been winter shopping yet? I'd love to see any post you made or hear about what you've picked up recently in the comments below!
 
Have a Wonderful Day!
Mia B <3

No comments:

Post a Comment