Tuesday, November 12, 2013

White Wednesday Winter Wishlist

Hello there!

Like what I did with the title there? I'm so clever... Well I started online shopping, like I tend to do... and noticed that an increasingly large number of the items I was picking out were all white hence today's white theme... enjoy!


Forever 21 $23
The whole purpose of my shopping adventure was to find a nice dress for Thanksgiving and my favorite has been this lovely white lace dress with a subtle black underlay. The fit and flare nature is absolutely perfect and although I normally wouldn't wear white on an occasion so likely to spill, this dress is the exception
 

Forever 21 $23
In my sweater-loving nature I of course fell in love with this adorable open knit sweater
 
Forever 21 $28
And of course a Christmas sweater for those of us who LOVE the special holiday, it's my favorite thing. EVER. So yeah, I'm obsessed
 
IVORY
Wet Seal $7
Also loving these boot socks, I have some medium brown boots that would look amazing with these
 
Vans $45
These are probably what I would use the most if I could have them, my little sister has them but I almost never get to borrow them since she's always wearing them. But I have so many outfits these would compliment, I'm in love...
 
 
Forever 21 $17
This, I really just can't because it's so amazing. I hope anyone who's read any of my posts has figured out that I love cats, like a lot. And I've really been wanting a thin, white watch with gold accents recently. The fashion gods have answered! I need this... today
 
Target $15
Lastly, I only have one scarf, a thin fashion scarf with blue and black flowery dots on an off white base but lately I've been looking for a nice, soft, thick infinity scarf and I'm loving white so why not?
 
 So that's my oddly white Wednesday winter wishlist for this week, I already have next week's wishlist ready, I get really excited about Winter...
 
Comment below what's on your winter wishlist! Are you loving white right now or am I going crazy?
 
Have a Wonderfully Fashionable day!
Mia B <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment